Are you having little or no sex since you’ve had a baby?
Are your worried about your intimate life after childbirth?
After having a baby you don’t feel sexy and attractive anymore?
Sign on to a waitlist for
my online course for women “Sex After Baby”!
Course in scheduled to start spring 2019
who is it for?
For new moms:
- you've recently become a mother and you're wondering whether your sex life is ever going to be the same again?
- perhaps your baby is a bit older (until about the age of 2) but you feel sex has been a problem since delivery?
- it doesn't matter if you've had a vaginal or C-section delivery
For pregnant women:
- are you expecting your first or next baby and you're worried how you'll every find time and energy for sex?
- you're thinking whether intercourse will still be pleasurable?
Frequently asked questions
why trust me?
Knowledge and experience
If you trust me to take you on this journey, i will have the pleasure to accompany you in the process of change.
I have been working in the field of sexuality for 18 years. My formal education includes sexological studies, school of workshop facilitation and life coaching as well as fertility awareness teacher training. I constantly update my skills and am currently working towards my certification from Sex Coach University. For 3 years I hosted my weekly radio show “The Good Sex” in the biggest news/talk station in my home country Poland. Check out the archives here until December 2017) “The Good Sex”.
The issues of sex after baby are important to me personally as a mom of a toddler. I test my own tips and techniques to find balance in my family and relationship.
Know anyone who might be interested in this course? Send them the link!